PT TRANS INTRA ASIA EXPLORING EVENT ORGANIZER BUSINESS
Nowdays Event Organizer (EO) can be seen as promising business opportunity. This is proofed by a number of organizations and institutions prefer to use EO services for various purposes in the events they organized.....read more
- [05/12-2018] Contract Award Signing On Oversight Service Provider (OSP) Package 7 (East Kalimantan) And 10 (South East Sulawesi) For National Slum Upgrading Program (NSUP) Ministry Of Public Work And Housing (MPWH) Indonesia With PT Trans Intra Asia (TIA)
- [27/4-2018] Grand Ceremony 40th Anniversary
- [7/4-2018] Togetherness through Inter-TIA Tabel Tennis Sport Competition
- [7/4-2018] 7
Company fight for first champion for Table Tennis and Badminton in PT Trans
Intra Asia Friendly Sport Competition
- [6/4-2018] Surounding Neighborhood has been in of TIA’s
attention into CSR program
Trans Intra Asia (TIA) is one of Indonesia’s top consultancy companies
today. In its more than 35 years of
existence, it has built an excellent reputation due largely to the outstanding
specialists on its staff and among its associates, its consistently good
performance in project planning and implementation, and its strong and highly
dedicated management and support staff. TIA
works for various international and bilateral organizations, government
agencies, and private sector entities across sectors, providing services covering
a broad spectrum – from project identification to detailed planning and design,
project management, and monitoring and evaluation. TIA has
demonstrated its competence in both international and government
projects and has successfully performed as a national lead firm for several WB
projects which were awarded through international bidding.
The company and its experts maintain close contacts with research institutions and leading universities in the field of Agriculture & Rural Development, Infrastructure & Urban Development, and Environmental Studies & Management. TIA has also an access to Non-Governmental Organizations, mainly for rural community development programs.
The organization structure, which
was introduced in 1978, has been basically retained, however, with some
streamlining and adaptation to the changing circumstances. The company is structured into three
organizational units, which are directly subordinated to the General
Management. These units and their tasks
The Human Resources Development Division coordinates activities related to personnel development of project staff, community development, institutional development of the project and community through training and extension services. It has three departments: Education and Training; Management and Institutional Development; and Community Development. The Engineering Services Division coordinates the activities related to project execution, quality supervision and project management. It has three departments: Agriculture and Rural Development; Infrastructure and Urban Development; and Environmental Studies and Management. The Administration and Finance Division is responsible for all administrative, organizational and commercial matters of the company. It is divided into four departments: Personnel Affairs; Commercial Affairs; Accounting; and Finance.
The Field Specialization and Type of Services, which TIA has competency to provide, are: Agriculture and Rural Development; Infrastructure and Urban Development; Information, Communication and Technology, Education, Training and Management, and Resources Management and Environmental Studies.
The spectrum of activities covers all levels from preliminary project identification to investigations, feasibility studies, detailed design, supervision for construction and implementation, operation and maintenance and management training.
The company's specialization has always been an integrated approach facilitated by its multidisciplinary staff. The projects were done in accordance with the professional standards set up international organizations such as the World Bank/IBRD, ADB, IDB, FAO, UNDP, EEC and OECF/JBIC.
In general, our associations are a good proof of successful and effective utilization of the established collaboration system. On the other hand, to ensure our flexibility according to changing requirements, our collaboration is always project‑based. Illustrated below are examples of our associations with International Consultants in undertaking many projects funded by international finance agencies:
1. Mott MacDonald International, UK.
2. Trans Asia Engineering Associates, Inc., USA.
3. Pacific Consultants International, Japan
4. Ifagraria s.p.a. Rome, Italy
5. Enex of New Zealand, New Zealand
6. Louis Berger International, Inc., USA.
7. Lavalin International, Inc., Canada
8. Hunting Technical Services Limited, UK.
9. Cambridge Education Consultants Ltd., UK.
10. Sir William Halcrow Consulting Engineers, UK.
11. Morrison Knudsen Engineering, USA.
12. RDC, Rural Development Consultant, Korea
13. Sinotech Engineering Consultants Inc., Taiwan
14. Nippon Koei Co., Ltd., Japan
15. BCEOM, France
16. France Aquaculture, France
17. Euroconsult, Netherlands
18. Anzdec Limited, New Zealand
19. Haskoning, Netherlands
20. GTZ, Germany Technical Agency
21. Development Alternatives, Inc., (DAI), USA.
22. Haz Consult, Germany
23. Rendell-Parkman, United Kingdom
24. Binnie & Partners, United Kingdom
25. Seatec International, Inc., Thailand
26. Primex, Philippines
27. Gopa, Germany
28. Agriconsulting s.p.a., Italy
University / Research Institution
TIA enjoys mutual cooperation with Research Institutes and Universities, in executing projects to a satisfactory level.